1. Look both ways before crossing the street to check for cars.
2. Hold an adult's hand when walking near busy roads or in crowded places.
3. Always wear a helmet when riding a bike, scooter, or skateboard.
4. Don't talk to strangers or accept anything from them without permission from a trusted adult.
5. Never go swimming alone and always swim with adult supervision.
6. Don't touch or play with matches, lighters, or any kind of fire.
7. Know your full name, address, and phone number in case you get lost and need to ask for help.
8. Be careful when using sharp objects like scissors and knives, and always ask for adult supervision.
9. Stay away from electrical outlets and never insert anything into them.
10. Always walk on sidewalks and use designated crosswalks when crossing the street.
11. Be cautious around unfamiliar animals and always ask permission before petting them.
12. Wash your hands with soap and water before eating and after using the restroom.
13. Be aware of your surroundings and report any suspicious activity to a trusted adult.
14. Be gentle and kind to others, and never use your hands or words to hurt someone.
15. Keep small objects out of your mouth to avoid choking.
16. Treat hot surfaces like stovetops and hot pans with caution, as they can cause burns.
17. Be careful when climbing trees or using playground equipment, and always follow the rules.
18. Always wear a seatbelt in the car and sit in the backseat until you are old enough for the front.
19. Don't share personal information or pictures online without permission from a trusted adult.
20. If you feel unwell or have a tummy ache, tell a grown-up or ask for help.
21. Know how to dial emergency services (such as 911) in case of an emergency.
22. Be careful when using the stairs and always hold onto the handrail for support.
23. Check with an adult before tasting or eating anything you find outside or in the garden.
24. Keep cleaning products and medicines out of reach and never consume them without adult supervision.
25. Be mindful of the temperature of hot foods and drinks to avoid burns.
26. Avoid rough play near windows and balconies to prevent falls.
27. Be cautious around swimming pools, rivers, and other bodies of water, and always follow the rules.
28. Report any bullying or mean behavior to a trusted adult, such as a teacher or parent.
29. Don't play with electrical cords or put them near water to avoid electric shocks.
30. Always tell a grown-up if you feel scared, uncomfortable, or if something doesn't seem right.
Remember, it's essential for parents and caregivers to reinforce these safety messages regularly and adapt them to the child's age and comprehension level. Encouraging open communication and providing a safe environment can help children develop the knowledge and skills they need to stay safe in different situations.